4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightning Ridge Hotel Motel and caravan Park.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scolers
Scolers

Lightning Ridge Hotel Motel and caravan Park. Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Ridge Hotel Motel and caravan Park.   Lightning Ridge Hotel Motel and caravan Park. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:22 am

Despite the long winded name it is a nice place to stay when visiting the Lightning Ridge area.

The park is large enough for most rigs and there are 34 powered drive trough sites.

One of the peculiarties about this park, besides the fact that it is a motel, is the pub and bottle-shop that share the premises. Handy if you like an alcoholic beverage as you don't need to drive to get back to the van!Lightning Ridge Hotel Motel and caravan Park. Laugh

The showers/ toilets are neat and clean although the cubicles (in both) are a little small but other than that it is ok.

My one and only complaint is that as the park has a hotel onsite they have bands on a Saturday night and given that I have a severe hearing loss I could still hear it from my van which was parked right down the back ... Lightning Ridge Hotel Motel and caravan Park. Eek

Cost is $22/night.

Here's the contact details:

Lightning Ridge Hotel Motel and caravan Park. Icon_cheers Lightning Ridge Hotel Motel and caravan Park. Icon_cheers Lightning Ridge Hotel Motel and caravan Park. Icon_cheers

Scol.
Back to top Go down

Lightning Ridge Hotel Motel and caravan Park.
Page 1 of 1