4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarborough Holiday Village - Brisbane (ish).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scolers
Scolers

Scarborough Holiday Village - Brisbane (ish).  Empty
PostSubject: Scarborough Holiday Village - Brisbane (ish).    Scarborough Holiday Village - Brisbane (ish).  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Well during the floods my wife decided she wanted to go to and celebrate her sister's 50th which meant having to drive to Brissy rom Hervey Bay so she could fly to Airlie. So while my son and I waited for her to return the floods arrived and we were going nowhere. *groan*

Well we could have been stuck at worse places. This park is fairly basic although the amenities are modern and clean. All sites are drive-thru whichw as handy and prices were very good considering we were there at peak time January ($28/night with 7th night free).

If I had to be critical I'd love to have seen a pool but besides that it was situated in a nice area and even had a coffee shop just outside the park. Scarborough is just 5k north of Redcliffe and approx. 40 north of Brissy. Just as well or we would have been floating off into the ocean.

http://www.scarboroughholidayvillage.com.au/

Cheers ...

Scol.
Back to top Go down
Col

Col

PostSubject: Re: Scarborough Holiday Village - Brisbane (ish).    Scarborough Holiday Village - Brisbane (ish).  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 pm

It's sometimes great to have an extended holliday but not under those circumstances,Like you said it wasnt a bad park to stay!!!And you did get to see another little part of OZ!!
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: Scarborough Holiday Village - Brisbane (ish).    Scarborough Holiday Village - Brisbane (ish).  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:03 am

Col wrote:
And you did get to see another little part of OZ!!

I did too!

The original plan was for my son and I to stay at Scarborough and wait for the wifey to return. When Plan B came into effect (floods!) it sort of stuffed things up that we wanted to do. It was a nice park tho' and I'd go again ... jsut wish there was a pool there ... bounce

Scol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarborough Holiday Village - Brisbane (ish).    Scarborough Holiday Village - Brisbane (ish).  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarborough Holiday Village - Brisbane (ish).
Page 1 of 1