4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go Via Tags and vans/ trailers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scolers
Scolers

Go Via Tags and vans/ trailers Empty
PostSubject: Go Via Tags and vans/ trailers   Go Via Tags and vans/ trailers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Hye Guys,

I got this off another forum ... thought you might like to know ... cheers!

It may be beneficial to pass the following information to readers. We’ve just been advised of it by other caravanning friends, and the girl who took my phone call at Go Via agreed with what I'd been told.

While it apparently isn’t a strict requirement to list one’s van details on one’s Go Via e-Tag account, it’s a very good idea; and can possibly avoid a fine in the event of transponder malfunction. The issue being that in the event of the e-Tag not communicating correctly, the system automatically photographs the departing vehicle. If towing a van, its number plate is the only registration photographed, so needs to be listed in your account details to enable them to complain! There’s no additional charge (at this stage!), and can be done on-line or by phone, as follows:-
13000 GO VIA [1 3000 46 842] Seven days a week - 7.00 am to 10.00 pm.

Or -

Go to the website https://www.govia.com.au/via/home/

Log on

Select Manage Account Details

Select Edit in Vehicle Details

Select Yes to Add another vehicle

Enter the trailer or caravan registration number

Select the State

Select Trailer in Make

Select Other in Model

Select Car in Body

Select No Tag in Tag

Select Add

Select Save

Typical bureaucratical twaddle if you ask me ... Scol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go Via Tags and vans/ trailers   Go Via Tags and vans/ trailers Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:33 am

thanks scol i didn't even know that i better fix that up tonight
Back to top Go down
https://4wdandcamping.forumotion.net
OleFella

OleFella

PostSubject: Re: Go Via Tags and vans/ trailers   Go Via Tags and vans/ trailers Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Thanks for that, we only use the tag occasionally but this could save a few headaches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go Via Tags and vans/ trailers   Go Via Tags and vans/ trailers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go Via Tags and vans/ trailers
Page 1 of 1