4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spirit of Tasmania

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
markb

markb

The Spirit of Tasmania Empty
PostSubject: The Spirit of Tasmania   The Spirit of Tasmania Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:43 am

Well not much to say about this one but WOW, my first time on a ship and it was great. To anyone travelling on this in the future dont turn up before the time recomended for check in, we got there around 2:30pm and had 2 hours to burn before check in, it was bad enough finding a parking spot with the trailer i would not even try it with a caravan on
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of Tasmania   The Spirit of Tasmania Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Thanks for the tip mark ... where did you stay the night before boarding? There's a van park near the docks (I think) where most ppl spend the night prior to boarding the Spirit of Tassie.

Cheers ...

Scol.
Back to top Go down
markb

markb

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of Tasmania   The Spirit of Tasmania Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Gday Scol, we stayed in West Wyalong and drove down to Melbourne, the trip went faster than what i thought it would
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of Tasmania   The Spirit of Tasmania Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Hmmm ... so what would you have done if you had the van? More importanlty ... with the benefit of hindisght ... what would you do if you had a van?

Scol.
Back to top Go down
markb

markb

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of Tasmania   The Spirit of Tasmania Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:47 am

seriously if we had and the next time when we do have the van i would like to stay O/N Melbourne and do a day crossing then stay in Devenport first up or if cant do the day crossing leave where ever we stay the night before as late as possible and arrive as close to 4:30pm as we could
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of Tasmania   The Spirit of Tasmania Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:38 pm

lol ... that's our plan! The day crossing is supposed to be better because you just drive straight off the ferry and into a van park in Devonport. 10 mins max driving I think it is.

Enjoy your Tassie Xmas!

The Spirit of Tasmania Icon_santa

Scol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of Tasmania   The Spirit of Tasmania Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spirit of Tasmania
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4wdandcamping.com :: caravaning :: Tasmania-