4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plz post your suggestions about the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

plz post your suggestions about the forum Empty
PostSubject: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 am

as the title says if you have any suggestions on what you think the forum needs or doesn't need plz post it in here.
with any luck we can get a few more active members plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://4wdandcamping.forumotion.net
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Hey Ron,

Do you want me to put caravan stuff up or not?

I don't mind either way but as the site is largely 'camping' I haven't put much van stuff up. I sent a PM re. that about a month ago but no reply ... I feel so unloved ... plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_sad plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_lol

Scolly.
Back to top Go down
beast

beast

PostSubject: Re: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:33 am

i reckon go for it
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:41 am

But Ron's the boss and I don't want to upset the boss .. plz post your suggestions about the forum Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:54 am

i'll set aside a section for ya scol.
do you want any certain topics? plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:07 am

due to the amount of glitches with the xat chat room i have put up another chat room at the bottom of the page, it uses java & you need to sign in with a pass word every time Rolling Eyes
what i would like to know is what you think about it. if everyone likes it i will then remove the old chat room & move the new one up & if not i'll just keep looking around for another new one.
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Six to one half a dozen the other ... don't mind either way Ron ... whatever's easy for you.

Ta!

Scol.
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Hey Ron!

I've jsut been asked for one of those 'confirmation codes' ... first time for ehre ... is that going to be standard once you've sent a certain amount of posts?

Scol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 am

gee scol i'm not sure what or even why you got that Suspect

if you are talking about the new chat room yes you need to put in a pass word every time you wan't to chat. i'm still looking for another chat though so don't be in a hurry to leave everyone.
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:49 pm

It asked me to retype the word code ... it's what you get to stop anti spammers. It wasn't to do with the chatroom.

Not leaving ... unless I'm tempted by food ... MMmmmm ... foood!

Scol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:03 am

interesting i wonder if this has happened to anyone else as i haven't changed any settings Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plz post your suggestions about the forum   plz post your suggestions about the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plz post your suggestions about the forum
Page 1 of 1