4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scaffold knot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

scaffold knot Empty
PostSubject: scaffold knot   scaffold knot Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:09 am

scaffold knot Arrow-0 Scaffold Knot
scaffold knot Knot8 This is a much simpler variant. In all likelihood, this Grant's Uni-Knot. I have used it for more than fifty years and it has never failed me, whether tied in 1kg or 50kg monofilament. It was taught to me by the late Wally Kerr, a top flathead fisherman.

1. Pass a 15cm loop of line through the eye.
  2. Lock the upper part between thumb and forefinger, making a loop.
  3. Make two more loops over the double part, holding them too, between thumb and forefinger.
  4. Pass the end through the two loops just made, plus the first loop made in step2.
  5. The formed knot can now be drawn into shape, and worked down against the eye of the hook or swivel.
Back to top Go down
https://4wdandcamping.forumotion.net

scaffold knot
Page 1 of 1