4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Van # Mmm lost count

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharky
Sharky

Van # Mmm lost count Empty
PostSubject: Van # Mmm lost count   Van # Mmm lost count Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:39 am

VERY REGRETTABLY had to part with the big banana due to bed length restrictions. Couldn't do much more with it. I now have a 21ft Millard Voyager series 2000. sorry love the name feel like I'm in star trek or something lol. It needs a little TLC here and there but will hopefully work my magic on it. In the process of rebuilding the kitchen. I took one of the couches out and made bunks over 2m long so should do kids for awhile. Has reverse cycle air con, nearly a king size bed. Hopefully will serve us well.
Van # Mmm lost count 013_zpszeod5ndc
Van # Mmm lost count 014_zpskkplgshe
Van # Mmm lost count 010_zps5d3icztp
Van # Mmm lost count 016_zpsruihircl
Van # Mmm lost count 002_zpsppq2zkar
Van # Mmm lost count 008_zpsvlz282kj
Van # Mmm lost count 005_zps9ruoowb4
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Sharky

Van # Mmm lost count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van # Mmm lost count   Van # Mmm lost count Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:39 am

Kitchen before I ripped it out
Back to top Go down

Van # Mmm lost count
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4wdandcamping.com :: caravaning :: show us your van-
Jump to: