4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petrol prices!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharky
Sharky

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:44 am

Theyre saying petrol going up to $1.80 L BLOODY TYPICAL just put our fuel bill for the trip through the roof Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Col

Col

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:53 am

Yep that will change the trip a bit....Might have to cut back on the beer!! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Surely you drink more beer so you don't give a stuff about the petrol prices?

Oh Steve ... be thankful you don't have a V8 cruiser ... I'm lucky to get 20ltrs/100k towing ... Rolling Eyes

Scol.
Back to top Go down
OleFella

OleFella

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:49 am

Sad $1.56.99 diesel this week. I'll get the latest price this arvo
Back to top Go down
Col

Col

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 pm

I payed $1.59.9 yesterday,There was cheaper around,but I will use BP diesel majority of the time..
Back to top Go down
OleFella

OleFella

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:22 am

Thank Christ I don't pay full price for rum. The world would be a much sadder place if both necessities for life were too bloody expensive
Back to top Go down
Col

Col

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:07 am

Cant remember the last time my sub tank was full..lol
Back to top Go down
OleFella

OleFella

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:52 am

I'm working in the sticks at the moment, about 1 1/2 tanks a week. Hurty hurt
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Sharky

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:17 am

Thanks to all. I had a revalation Shocked , A long heavy duty chain latched onto the back of a semi and yep free fuel bill Cool , nah could'nt be that much of a tightarse Suspect. $1.52 here at the moment Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Col

Col

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 pm

sharky wrote:
Thanks to all. I had a revalation Shocked , A long heavy duty chain latched onto the back of a semi and yep free fuel bill Cool , nah could'nt be that much of a tightarse Suspect. $1.52 here at the moment Crying or Very sad
Imagine what it will be on Fraser island..... make sure you top up before you go!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Sharky

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:16 am

I hate to think, yeah will have to I think if we get there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Petrol prices!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol prices!!!!   Petrol prices!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petrol prices!!!!
Page 1 of 1