4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scolers
Scolers

Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld. Empty
PostSubject: Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld.   Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:27 pm

After my son finished school last year he wanted to go to Brissy and do some fancy tricks on his bike at some of the skate parks. Not knowing anything about Brissy was a tad daunting but we were lucky enough to find a decent van park fairly close to the city.

Brisbane Holiday Village is a fairly upmarket van park with several style of cabins available plus ensuite vans, powered sites and camping spots. We wussed it and took an ensuite site. The ensuites themselves were nicely presented. Not the best we've seen but fairly spacious and we even had come complimentary soaps (or was that a subtle hint from management?).

There is a large pool with water fountaint plus a toddler's wading pool. A coffee shop is on the premises and if you want to do your laundry there's no waiting as there are 4 (or was it 5?) laundry rooms.

There's also a bus stop right outside that takes you straight to the city which is approx. 12km's away.

Cost for an ensuite site is currently $38/night (offpeak) with 7th night free which I thought was fairly reasonable for a luxury park so close to the city.

Also, watch out for Paj drivers that look like Shayne Warne ... they can be found lurking in the bushes there ... Shocked Wink

More info here:

http://www.brisbaneholidayvillage.com.au/

cheers

Scol.
Back to top Go down
Col

Col

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld.   Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Looks like a good park this one,pity i'll never see the inside of it,not much of a holliday driving 15 minutes up the road Laughing Pretty sure this one made a showing on The Great Southeast a while back...
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld.   Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:04 am

Col wrote:
Pretty sure this one made a showing on The Great Southeast a while back...

Wouldn't surprise me ... it was on the news the other night when there was talk of the $400k injection that Caravan Qld is putting in to revive the trade. Pretty good of 'em really!

Basketball

Scol.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld.   Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:23 am

Looks great Scol. Geez you get around Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld.   Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 pm

That was December ... not another van trip until April ... I'd go in March but I'm flying to Sydney so no time to go vanning in March ... Sad

Scol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld.   Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brisbane Holiday Village - Brisbane, Qld.
Page 1 of 1