4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

low life scum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: low life scum   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:12 am

i read about this on 4wd action & thought i better let you guys know to be wary.

Hi guys & gals in 4x4 land what happened to me last weekend north of Brissy has near put me off 4x4's & I am telling the story in the hope that it doesnt happen to anyone else.

Whilst travelling home to the Gold Coast from a Bundaberg funeral last Saturday I was stuck in traffic due to wet weather accidents on the highway near ( i think its called ) White Horse Mountain. Listening on the uhf i heard a couplke of lads has gottern themselves stuck down on the side tracks, seeing as the traffic was at a stand still i decided to drop down onto the tracks myself & help the guys out.
I found them along the tracks in a GQ Patrol stuck down all 4's on the chassis on a tricky corner, after assessing the situtation I broke out the recovery gear to get the guys out ( high lift, turffer, snatch straps etc ). After about 2 hrs we got the guys out of the bog which i then had to get through to get back to the highway, I picked a line that I would take & asked the guys in the Patrol to position there truck in a way that if the rear of my 80 series droped into the hole i could winch myself out on their truck.
Well yep the back of mine slid into the hole & by the time i had gottern out to grab the winch cable the little pricks had grabbed all my recovery gear thrown it intop their Patrol & pissed off leaving me stuck in the mud. This good deed that i was doing has cost me the majority of my recovery gear & a lot of confidence in wanting to stop & help people stuck on the side of the road for the fear of it happening again.
I know that all 4x4 people are like this but it is always the few bad apples that spoil the bunch.

thankyou for listening to my vent.

Deano

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: low life scum   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:15 am

i have since sent deano a pm on that forum asking him if he would like to either put up on here a description of the 4wd & the low lifes that did it to him, so if i hear back from him i'll post it up on here.

Scolers

PostSubject: Re: low life scum   Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:55 am

And my son askes me why I don't want to live any further south than Hervey Bay.

Now what will happen is ppl will think twice before going to rescue someone and it will progress until a life is taken and still nothing can be done thanks to ppl like that.

Evil or Very Mad

Scol.
Back to top Go down
OleFella

PostSubject: Re: low life scum   Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 am

Really can't put here what I really think. And friggin GQ drivers as well. Arseholes will have to suffice Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: low life scum   Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:56 am

I would again like to thank the English gentleman & his family that came down unhooked their camper trailer & assisted me out if it wasnt for them i may very well still be there.

I also had a call from the police up the sunshine coast tonight they have located the young guys & their Patrol ( bogged again ) but unfortunatly no sign of my recovery gear, they say they are still making further enquiries.

I will keep everyone informed as I get more info from the police.

Thanks again

Deano

the boys in blue did find them but i doubt anything will happen to them as there is no evidence.

Scolers

PostSubject: Re: low life scum   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:11 pm

My son had his $1500 BMX bike stolen 2yrs ago. Went to the police "Not much we can do mate". They take a report and leave it at that.

6 months ago my son, after doing his own investigating, finds the culprit. Culprit doesnt hand bike over so son goes to police. "Nothing much we can do mate" Rolling Eyes

Son takes law into his own hands and grabs bike off culprit at skate park where son has many good mates ... I won't tell you what he said to culprit but he got his bike back after 2 yrs. Needless to say he didn't let the police know ... there's nothing much he can do ... hey. scratch

Cool

Scol.
Back to top Go down
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: low life scum   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 am

What F***ING ASSHOLES. I cant believe that someone would stoop that low as to steal the recovery gear off their rescuers and leave them stranded. What more can I say. F***ING *****. Sorry I would have liked to just have typed my thoughts on this but, I'm not allowed. God I hope Karma prevails here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: low life scum   

Back to top Go down

low life scum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1