4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Baby Boy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mallebull

mallebull

New Baby Boy  Empty
PostSubject: New Baby Boy    New Baby Boy  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:07 am

Hello all,

Just a quick note to tell you all Baby Boy number 2 Cooper Joshua Roberts was Born on the 15th of September at 4.15pm cheers . Mum and Baby are at home and doing very good, cant wait to take the 2 little men out camping

Tim Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

New Baby Boy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Boy    New Baby Boy  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:26 am

Welcome Cooper!!!

New Baby Boy  D045

Make the most of it Tim, my bloke is now 17 and it's not 'cool' to go camping with mum and dad anymore. And I can't believe I am actually getting 'clucky' ... New Baby Boy  A050

Wife has left me for 3 weeks ... I thnk she's a tad concerned for my mental health ... New Baby Boy  C022

Enjoy it mate ... it's the best thing that can happen to you!!! (In my opinion anyway).

New Baby Boy  E040

Scolly.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Sharky

New Baby Boy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Boy    New Baby Boy  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:36 am

Congratulations on the new arrival cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Baby Boy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Boy    New Baby Boy  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:05 am

congatulations tim & welcome to the world cooper cheers
Back to top Go down
https://4wdandcamping.forumotion.net
OleFella

OleFella

New Baby Boy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Boy    New Baby Boy  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:26 pm

congratulations mate, now the fun starts
Back to top Go down
mallebull

mallebull

New Baby Boy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Boy    New Baby Boy  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:23 am

Thanks Guys the fun has started already up from 2 am till 430am last nite need some sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
OleFella

OleFella

New Baby Boy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Boy    New Baby Boy  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 am

lol! lol! We're down in Brisvegas checking out the new twins. So pleased to be going home tomorrow. Friggin hell they're a noisy lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Baby Boy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Boy    New Baby Boy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Baby Boy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4wdandcamping.com :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: chat about anything you want to-
Jump to: