4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well iam back, and WOW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
markb

markb

Well iam back, and WOW Empty
PostSubject: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:13 am

Gday all how are you all, sorry i have not been on but we have been sooooooooooo busy. Ok we are off to Tassi on the 5th of July YIPPEEEEEEE i have got a job with the Launceston Council and start work on the 15th July, our van is now on the market Well iam back, and WOW Icon_cry i have sold my old SWB Landy and went to Sydney to buy a Hyundia Elantra so yep its all on and full steam ahead, we have signed a contract on a house in Hadspen Well iam back, and WOW Icon_lol i will be back in touch again Well iam back, and WOW Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:54 am

congrats mark Very Happy i hope the move goes well mate.
just remember to drop in here & send us heaps of pic's you never know we might come down for a visit one day.
Back to top Go down
https://4wdandcamping.forumotion.net
markb

markb

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:05 am

Well mate we have a Big 4 park only about 150mts from the house, thats if we get this one
Back to top Go down
beast1

beast1

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:18 am

all the best mark
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:55 am

So it's finally happened ... well done!!!

Why can't you keep the Kedron? Seems a shame to let it go ... didn't you have it custom built?

Scol.
Back to top Go down
markb

markb

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 am

thanks for the well wish's, it feals really good and all are happy, so we cant wait

Gday Scoles sorry i have emailed you personaly mate but i just have not had time, i havent been online at all for ages. Well the vans going we just dont feal we will need it down there and yep mate it was custom built in 2003 but thats the things we had a few things changed to make life a little easier
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Life without a van ... it's a dreadful thoughtWell iam back, and WOW Icon_exclaim

Well iam back, and WOW Icon_eek

Scol.
Back to top Go down
markb

markb

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:52 am

Laughing Well hello to all, yes it has been a long time but it has been non stop after the move. WOW we love the new life and Scole yes even without the van, the worst part is we have a Big4 park only about 150mts away from the front door and every day i drive to work and home i get to see all the nice caravans and some horrible ones Evil or Very Mad .

I must say the fresh air, clean air and water is so good where we are in the village of Hadspen is very friendly & clean, the river down the road is always flowing and i mean flowing, after living in Brisbane all my life it is wonderfull to be somewhere like where i grew up and people say hello and have a chat when walking down the street or even people see you in the front yard when they are walking past and they stop and introduce them selves and have a chat. The kids have all settled in very nicely and Alexandra 16 was the biggest worry now even has a boyfriend and starts colledge next week and now plans to be a Police officer down here (a hugh relief).

As for my job with the Launceston Council well it is turning out to be a bit bland and not very challenging, i make suggestion for changes for things that we found in Brisbane worked beter another way after doing what we are doing now, more of streamlinning things and making iit easier for the staff to function more effectivly and i get told "ah no we tried that and it didnt work or no we can do that" ??????? it is very fustrating. So iam still looking for the rite chance to either manage or if we can buy a motel or caravan park.

So all in all iiam back and it looks like nearly all the old usuals are still posting.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:33 pm

A life without a van is not even worth contemplating Mark ... Wink

Good to read you're enjoying yourself even if the Taswegians won't listen to you ... geek

Are you doing any camping trips or day trips in the 4wd? I guess that's one good thing about Tassie it only takes a few hours to get from one end to the other.

Good to see you're enjoying yourself!

cheers

Scol.
Back to top Go down
markb

markb

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:06 am

LOL yeah but there are lovely places with cabins down here to go to you can not take a van so there is a trade off Wink

No mate no camping trips yet but have done a few day trip, i would say one of the best is the high country past the lakes, bloody beautifull scenery and the lakes are quite big with a few fishing villages set up around them. We are thinking of having our first holiday at a quiet little place named Greens Beach with a very nice caravan/cabin park so we will get a cabin for a couple of weeks next summer. Deb did a day trip to Hobart when her mother was down over Xmas and it was only a 2hr drive down LOL they funny thing is Launceston natives dont do a day trip to Hobart because its too far thats a weekend trip LOL and another thing thats interesting some people from Launceston have never even been to Devonport, Bernie or Hobart in their lives Shocked they say they couldnt do a trip that far then i tell them where we have traveled in the past and a couple wouldnt believe me LOL

Mark
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:12 am

That's the same as the UK. Ppl don't believe you drive 800k in a day. They fly or don't bother going.

I wonder how long it will take before you find it difficult to travel 2 hrs? You're not getting any younger you know ... Razz Laughing

Scol.
Back to top Go down
markb

markb

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:15 am

Yeah a few have flowen to the mainland but a hell of a lot have never been there and they cant get their heads around the sizes of the cities Shocked

IO watch it you your only as old as the woman you feal lol!
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:19 am

markb wrote:

IO watch it you your only as old as the woman you feal lol!

Damn ... she's older than me! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well iam back, and WOW   Well iam back, and WOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well iam back, and WOW
Page 1 of 1