4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

local radio stations when camping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: local radio stations when camping   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:48 am

i found this post on another forum so when i'm on straddie i'll have a listen & report back what it's like.

LOCAL FM RADIO STATIONS FOR CAMPING, CARAVANNING, BOATING AND 4X4 ENTHUSIASTS

Moreton Island, North Stradbroke Island and Janowen Hills 4x4 Park at Goomburra now have local FM radio stations dedicated to the information and entertainment needs of the visitors, campers, 4x4 and fishing enthusiasts who visit these destinations.

These local FM stations are on 88FM at Moreton Island and Janowen Hills, Goomburra and 87.6FM at Dunwich, North Stradbroke Island.

In addition to information about the local area you will also hear safety messages, music, local tourism, guest reports, competitions, music and advertisements from local businesses and the camping, caravanning, 4x4 and fishing industries.

Advertising on these stations is very cost effective from $86 a week. A 50% package discount applies if you book an advertising campaign and quote this post.

For further information simply tune in or visit http://www.localvillagemedia.com.au
or call Glenn on 07 3103 0477. All advertising enquiries welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://4wdandcamping.forumotion.net

local radio stations when camping
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1