4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
To access the infomation on this forum you must be a member. it only takes a few minuits to register.
4wdandcamping.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wdandcamping.com

This is a site for people with the same interest to meet and organise trips and enjoy the great outdoors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what cheeses you off

Go down 
+5
Troyk
Scolers
OleFella
beast
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
OleFella

OleFella

what cheeses you off - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what cheeses you off   what cheeses you off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Very annoying to have yer GP tell me to slow down. If I go any slower, I'll be in friggin reverse. Got the doctor's report on the knee. Report - rooted. End of story. Learn to use handrails, you are old. Very Happy Arsehole
Not to worry, trip to Dalby tomorrow for the surgeon to check out his work. It is getting better, just got concentrate on not limping
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: what cheeses you off   what cheeses you off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Can't they give you new knees? I've heard they're all the rage. Very Happy

Scol.
Back to top Go down
OleFella

OleFella

PostSubject: Re: what cheeses you off   what cheeses you off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:55 pm

That's what was recommended but then it's full retirement, no more work and I can't afford that yet
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what cheeses you off   what cheeses you off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 am

shit AL thats no good maybe you need to be put out to pasture Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://4wdandcamping.forumotion.net
OleFella

OleFella

PostSubject: Re: what cheeses you off   what cheeses you off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 am

Can't afford that either. Then I'd never be able to afford to go camping
Back to top Go down
Scolers
Scolers

PostSubject: Re: what cheeses you off   what cheeses you off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Well that is a bugga then ... I've always said the wife that the house would be sold before the van ... I've got her worried now ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
OleFella

OleFella

PostSubject: Re: what cheeses you off   what cheeses you off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:27 am

Got inspected today, back to work next week. Got to build up both thigh muscles, starting to wither apparently. Just got to get a sandbag, no problems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what cheeses you off   what cheeses you off - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what cheeses you off
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4wdandcamping.com :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: chat about anything you want to-
Jump to: